Wednesday 14 June 2017

Literacy tests

Image result for assessmenst
Year 2 have completed two of their end of year Literacy tests this week.
They have completed the Grammar and Reading and Comprehension.
They will have their final Literacy (Writing) next week.
 
Tomorrow they will complete their first of two Maths tests, with the final one being on Friday.
Both tests will be an assessing what they have learnt over the entre year.
Please practice all previous maths homework ready for the tests.
 
Reports are due out soon, but due to space allowance I will be unable to write in their entire progress and scores. I know their are no formal parents meetings this term, but if anyone would like to look at their scores and discuss anything with me, please just let me know I can arrange time to go through anything with you.
 
I cannot believe a year is nearly over!
Thank you
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment