Friday 30 June 2017

End of Year 2

Resultado de imagen de schools out
 
WOW! I cannot believe the year has gone already.
I just wanted to say to all the parents and children it has been a pleasure teaching them this year, I have had a fantastic time with this Year 2 class and within this school.
 
I am extremely proud of each and every one of you, your determination and effort has always been there, and the progress you have all made, not just academically, but socially, emotionally, you have all grow with confidence, and have really come together as a team. It has been a delight to see.
 
As you are aware I am moving to the South School, but will always be interested in there further development and progress that they make.
My email will remain the same if you ever want to email me.
 
Have a great Summer!
You will all do fab in Year 3.
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment